Emissions Accountant Agenda Topics
|8:15 – 8:30||Introduction|
|8:30 – 10:00||Emissions Inventory Management.
• Emissions inventory tracking
• Emissions reporting requirements
|10:00 – 10:20||Morning Break|
|10:20 – 12:00||Emissions Accountant software.
• Structure and organization.
• Modeling complex operations.
• Databases and associated resource files.
• Reports and other data output capabilities.
• Other utilities (Tank Farm Import, Control Device Abnormality Analysis, etc.)
|12:00 – 1:00||Lunch Break|
|1:00 – 2:00||Emissions Inventory Development
• Modeling on or more process examples
• Using resources ( Vessel Inspector, Control Device Changer, Compound Swap, and other resources)
|2:00 – 3:00||Emissions Accountant
• Transferring emissions data from Emission Master to Emissions Accountant
• Taking Emissions Accountant through the paces.
• Reports (Report Classification Sets, Process and Production Permits, Process Permit Reports, Equipment Permits, PTE, etc)
|3:00 – 3:20||Afternoon Break|
|3:20 – 4:30||Putting it all together
• Setting up implementation strategies with the plant site environment.
• LAN installations and different configurations
• Future development plans for Emission Master and Emissions Accountant
• Ongoing user support through web tutorial files, telephone conversation, web sessions.
• Feedback session